Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year, complete with grandparents and everything. We had some family come into town for Landon's blessing, so it was fun! We had hoped to have some of the cousins here, but they all got sick a few days before they were suppose to be here, and so they decided to stay home in AZ as to not get our family sick. Which while that was GREATLY appreciated... we really missed having Uncle Russ and his family here. The boys were really sad they wouldn't get to play with their cousins or go trick or treating with them, but good thing we will get to see them in a few weeks for Thanksgiving.

We had a great time at our Ward's truck or treat. They boys got so much candy!! It was a tri-ward trunk or treat, so there were LOTS and LOTS of people there. It was a blast! We ran outta candy really fast to hand out to the trick or treaters, so I felt kinda bad about that, but I had no idea there was gonna be so many people there!
What cute and excited little boys we had! They could hardly wait to go get dressed up and get to the church. Landon was Baby Superman... Brayden was the Incredible Hulk... and Conner was a green Power Ranger.  


He was a little unsure about all that was going on.....


Just flying around.....
Don't they look tough?!?!

We also carved pumpkins. This year I finally got the boys to help clean out the inside of the pumpkins. They usually think it's "so gross" so they won't touch it, but this year they thought it was super cool! So they each hollowed out the inside of their own pumpkin.
This was Landon's pumpkin.  I meant to get a picture of him with his pumpkin but forgot to since we was asleep during all the carving fun that was going on.



Here are the finished results! They turned out pretty good I think!

Here is good ol' Grandpa taking a nap with Landon! So classic!!   Grandpa sure loves his grandkids!!!  :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Landon's costume!! Way cute. I love the picture of him "flying around" LOL

Kati said...

Aren't babies so much fun to dress up for Halloween? Maybe next year Jantzen will help gut the pumpkins...he thought it was disgusting this year.

Linda Aukschun said...

I think dressing babies for Halloween borders on child abuse -- but a really great kind of child abuse. Your kids are so cute!! Love seeing how they are growing! Love you all in absentia.